Wealth Transition Services Manager/Senior Manager
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Wealth Transition Services Manager/Senior Manager #2215 All
Locations Reno, NV-NV04
All Locations-USA Full Time/ Part Time A1 About the team Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in
the nation. We have over 40 offices in 14 states across the Midwest
and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the
opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our
culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on
supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and
pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide
Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we
do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it! Why You'll
Love Working Here At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat
everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses
on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly
encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate.
This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete
a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by
making work/life balance a priority along with being actively
involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen
through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by
employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer
throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We
offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch
and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events. Job you
will do Typical Day in the Life A typical day as a Wealth
Transition Services Manager/Senior Manager in Reno, NV might
include the following:
- Interpreting and reviewing various legal documents in relation
to estate and business succession planning.
- Technical research on estate planning and compliance matters
for internal clients.
- Assisting clients which may have varied levels of estate
- Looking at the tax situation of the individual and their estate
from various angles to ensure the maximum tax benefit is
- Implementing the planning process to create plans based on cash
flow projections, distribution of income, business succession,
estate preservation and estate plan flow.
- Managing client relationships internally and externally by
proactively seeking solutions that add value to the client
- Business development and billing responsibility.
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials and presentation
of internal and external webinar trainings.
- Preparing and reviewing gift, estate and fiduciary tax
- Working with staff to ensure gift, estate and fiduciary tax
returns are completed correctly by required deadlines and under
- Coaching and mentoring staff.
- Working with the firm Wealth Transition Services team on
various projects. Who You Are
- You are an excellent communicator -- your verbal and written
communication skills are outstanding. The Wealth Transition
Services Manager will interact with clients at all levels of the
income scale and will speak to groups on wealth transition
- You have expertise in transfer tax and estate planning.
- You may have experience with flow-through entities and private
- You are a multi-tasking master and there is never a deadline
you can't meet.
- You have experience developing business and networking.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in
Accounting, an active CPA license or law degree (preferred) and/or
equivalent experience working with wealth transition services. Must
have five or more (5+) years of experience in public accounting or
related field working with individual clients and corporate trust
companies. Must be authorized to work in the United States
permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in
the future. What to Expect Next We'll be in touch! If you look like
the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be
reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more
about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we
encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram ,
LinkedIn or our About Us page. Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal
laws. Click for full details. View Eide Bailly's Federal Workplace
Employment Posters here.
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Reno , Wealth Transition Services Manager/Senior Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!