Part Time Executive Assistant
Company: Grant Thornton LLP
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the
move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 47,000 people
serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and
focus it takes to be a leader.We are committed to capitalizing on
our strengths and serving dynamic organizations that share our
values and drive. Our global values of collaboration, leadership,
excellence, agility, respect and responsibility guide our behaviors
and fuel our ambitionto be the firm that makes a difference, every
day.Our Internal Client Service (ICS) workforce is the backbone of
Grant Thornton, enabling us to provide the capabilities and
expertise that clients demand to help them become high-performance
businesses. ICS employees are based in all of our offices and
provide valuable services to our client-facing personnel. The
responsive and innovative approaches our ICS people apply to
providing thought leadership, knowledge management, and stewardship
have all had a positive impact on the firms ability to deliver the
Grant Thornton Experience for Our People.The people in our ICS
workforce play a leading role in our strategic and operational
programs, acting as the agents of change within Grant Thornton
itself. They work in a wide range of functional areas including:
administrative, human resources, marketing and sales, accounting
and finance, legal, information technology, facilities and
services, purchasing, strategic learning, and must continually
evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace to
achieve higher performance both for ourselves and for our
clients.Grant Thornton is seeking anExecutive Assistantto join its
Workplace Solutions (WPS) team. The Executive Assistant provides
administrative support to Partners, Principals and Managing
Directors (PPMDs) as described below and also acts as an alternate
for other designated EAs, in their absence. The Executive Assistant
will report to his/her WPS Supervisor or
- Provide superior, diversified administrative support to 6 or
more partners, principals and managing directors, executing
independent decisions with minimal to no supervision. This
includes: intense calendar management and scheduling, entry of time
into firm system, completing expense reports and expense
reconciliation with solid knowledge of firm policies and
coordination of conferences, meetings, trainings and special
- Manage Microsoft Office extensively to format and quality check
professional documents including letters, memos, proposals,
presentations and spreadsheets (both internal and client facing),
while having a firm understanding of Grant Thorntons marketing
branding and guidance.
- Perform data entry related tasks associated with: relationship
and independence checks, client acceptance procedures, and Customer
Relationship Management (CRM).
- Collaborate with the firms corporate travel management company
to coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements, in
accordance with firm policies.
- Proactively be aware of and understand Continuing Professional
Education (CPE) requirements.
- Bind, copy, scan, and obtain signatures on documents, as
- Demonstrate advanced skill with firm technology, conference
room audio-visual equipment, and firm issued mobile devices. Have
strong knowledge of firms Technology & Transformation structure and
processes along with the ability to escalate issues
- Maintain a solid knowledge of firm information governance and
record retention policies.
- Develop solid understanding and seek training on firm tools
such as SharePoint, Canvas (intranet), oneView (CRM), Concur
(travel management), Chrome River (expense reporting), CMS
(financial) and Insight (reporting).
- Build relationships within local office and across WPS;
collaborate with other WPS team members (i.e. mailroom/production,
- Anticipate and prioritize customer service needs/administrative
needs and deliver high quality service and results.
- Understand the firms service lines, industries and client
engagement structure in order to work effectively with stakeholders
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of
client personnel and client service personnel.
- Serve as a team player and display an interest in becoming a
subject matter expert in subjects of interest. Participate in
relevant firm sponsored training and seek out training as
- High school degree or equivalent required, Bachelors Degree
- Five to seven years of administrative support experience in a
corporate or professional services environment.
- Advanced skill level with Microsoft applications including
Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Office 365.
- Must have experience supporting multiple executives.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments, effectively manage
conflicting priorities and have excellent time management
- Ability to take initiative, be self-directed and
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills.
Dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
with a proactive sense of urgency.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain privacy
and confidentiality of all documents.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by
firm ethics requirements.Benefits:Grant Thornton LLP promotes a
nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive
array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete
list of benefits, please visitwww.gt.com.Founded in Chicago in
1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm
of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the worlds leading
organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant
Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 59
offices, with more than 590 partners and 8,500 employees in the
United States and at our Shared Services Center in Bangalore,
India.Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and
privately-held companies, government agencies, financial
institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core
industries served include consumer and industrial products,
financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology.
Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue
growth holistically whether through revenue improvement,
leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.It is Grant Thorntons
policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel
decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring,
training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are
made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national
origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local law.Title: Part Time Executive Assistant Location:
Nevada-Reno Requisition ID: 046364
Keywords: Grant Thornton LLP, Reno , Part Time Executive Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!